Wednesday, July 15, 2009

And it begins...

Gaming is fun. Gaming takes us to new horizons. Gaming is good. Ive been at this for a long time now. I saw Frogger as a new release. I was stunned with the two dimensional speed of Sonic the Hedgehog, before being wowed by the three dimensional speed of Doom. I even got serious for a time, becoming a freelance journalist for a print gaming magazine.

Nowadays the issue that crosses my gaming hobby, is a growing irritation with 'features' of games. Save points that take me back to the beginning of a level. Boss Fights that break the enjoyable rhythm of a game. MMORPGS that are increasingly trying to become single player experiences.

This is not going to be a cranky old-man gamer Blog. Ok it might be sometimes. Other times we'll be looking at games from a sideways, sometimes upside down reverse angle viewpoint. And have some fun along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment